As we all put 2020 behind us and hit the restart button for 2021, check out our short list of celebrations and praises below.
Help us reach our $50,000 goal to ensure that Pivot will begin the year on solid ground and be ready to RESTART classes as COVID restrictions allow.
This year has brought celebrations and praises in new ways, and here are a few of Pivot’s most recent ones to share with you:
Gifts for 17 graduates
- We delivered bountiful Christmas gift bags full of new socks thanks to Interloop North America (ILNA).
- There were even enough to provide extra socks for the residents of Hosanna House, which is a ministry of one of our graduates.
- It was a true blessing to see the smiles and hear the voices of our graduates, even with appropriate social distancing, as we made deliveries.
- AND… just this morning, a Mary Kay representative offered additional gifts to be delivered soon.
Phenomenal Donors – In the last few months Pivot has been blessed with gifts from almost 120 contributors, including:
- 54 new donors
- Goodwill Industries of NWNC
- Ketner Insurance
- River Oaks Community Church
- Several employees of an accounting firm (BRC)
- One employer matching gift (Truist – in process)
Progress toward Goal – Thanks to our generous donors,
- We’ve crossed the $30,000 mark on the way to our $50,000 goal!
- That’s definitely a God thing, and He gets the praise, as well!
It’s Not Too Late!
- You can make the difference to help push us over the top!
- Whether it is your 2020 tax deduction or one in early 2021, help us reach the goal and RESTART 2021 on solid ground!