Here are some resources you can use to help us share the news about Pivot on #GivingTuesday
- Donate now, if you haven’t already, so that you can say “Yes, I support Pivot!” (And THANKS if you have already donated!)
- Be sure to include the link to Pivot’s ‘Donate’ page: https://pivotnow.org/donate/
Ideas to consider or which may inspire your own:
- BRIGHTER FUTURE: On this #GivingTuesday, I hope that you will consider helping motivated women #Pivot towards a brighter future!
- “Thank you for helping me Pivot:” Ann and Kathryn are just two of Pivot graduates who have turned their lives around! Join the effort this #GivingTuesday!
- When you’re ready for #GivingTuesday, Turn to Pivot!
- Your gift is a great START:
SAMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA POST:
Hello Friends and Family – As Giving Tuesday approaches (Dec 1), I would like share about the organization I support with donations and volunteer hours. This started as a charity within Ardmore Baptist, and in spring of this year, it received the official 501(c)(3) nonprofit status. This is a program that offers classes to a group of six to ten motivated, low-income women without dependents. It is a sixteen week course the provides life and job skill instruction, along with Bible Study and Christian mentors. I would ask you to consider this as one of your charities this year.
Thanks so much!!!
GRAPHICS and other files:
(Click to view larger version or to download)