On Saturday, December 11th, Pivot held a graduation ceremony for its fourth class of participants (Click here to watch on YouTube.) We are praising God for:
- Three women who persevered through personal challenges and remained dedicated to completing the semester with Pivot!
- Amazing instructors who taught and equipped the participants to make positive, life-transforming choices!
- Scores of volunteers who spent hundreds of hours the last four months – everything from mentoring, to fundraising, to providing lunch, and so much more – is done by these faithful folks!
- Community partners who help identify potential participants and connect them with resources to allow them to take steps in the right direction!
- Financial and prayer supporters who keep this ministry going!
We’re so grateful for all these things and our God who makes then possible.